Harbour House is a supported housing scheme based in Lytham, which offers 12 self-contained flats. So, if you are ages between 16-21 (up to 24 under certain circumstances), and feel like you would benefit from Supported Housing, then give us a call.
Our YMCA Service Delivery Model clearly shows what you can expect from YMCA Harbour House. The model is based on full involvement and collaboration ensuring you have the opportunity to influence service design and delivery to meet your personal needs. It is a holistic and personalised approach to supporting you.
Examples of what we offer at Harbour House:
- Safe, secure, affordable accommodation
- Person centred approach putting you in control of your support plan
- A multi-agency approach to support to ensure you have access to the support you need
- Support to access training and education
- Support to find employment
- Free access to other YMCA services including health and leisure facilities, youth clubs, youth engagement and empowerment and outdoor education through the National Citizen Service (NCS)
- Cooking sessions and healthy eating
- Budgeting sessions on how to make your money go further
- IT sessions
- Communal room where you can play Pool, watch T.V and get together with other residents.
- Move-On Training to develop your independent living skills
- Support to find more permanent accommodation when you feel ready to move on.
If you feel like you would benefit from supported accommodation, then you can fill out an application form and email it to email@example.com, who will get in touch with you. Or, if you need more information about YMCA Harbour House, you can contact the team 01253794433.