Harbour House is based in Lytham St.Annes and offers 12 self-contained flats. So, if you are 16 to 24 years old and feel you would benefit from Supported Housing then Harbour House maybe for you!
Our YMCA Service Delivery Model clearly shows what you can expect from YMCA Harbour House. The model is based on full involvement and collaboration ensuring you have the opportunity to influence service design and delivery to meet your personal needs. It is a holistic and personalised approach to supporting you.
Examples of what we offer at Harbour House:
- Safe, secure, affordable accommodation
- Person centred approach putting you in control of your support plan
- A multi-agency approach to support to ensure you have access to the support you need
- Support to access training and education
- Support to find employment
- Free access to other YMCA services including health and leisure facilities, youth clubs, youth engagement and empowerment and outdoor education through the National Citizen Service (NCS)
- Cooking sessions and healthy eating
- Budgeting sessions on how to make your money go further
- IT sessions
- Communal room where you can play Pool, watch T.V and get together with other residents.
- Move-On Training to develop your independent living skills
- Support to find more permanent accommodation when you feel ready to move on.