The YMCA Foyer is based in Fleetwood, and has been operating since 1999. The Foyer has 11 self-contained flats, and 8 Bedsits. So, if you are aged between 16-21 (up to 24 under certain circumstances), and feel like you would benefit from Supported Housing, then give us a call
Our YMCA Service Delivery Model clearly shows what you can expect from the YMCA Foyer. The model is based on full involvement and collaboration ensuring you have the opportunity to influence service design and delivery to meet your personal needs. It is a holistic and personalised approach to supporting you.
The YMCA Foyer refurbishment project started late last year and is due for completion in May of this year. The first phase of the work saw improvements made to the roof as well as the replacement of all the external windows with the internal work starting in October 2020. The final phase is now nearing completion and has focused on the internal refurbishment of several accommodation units as pictured.
This project has been funded completely via external funds received from the Nationwide and the Lofthouse Foundation.
Examples of what we offer at YMCA Foyer:
- Safe, secure, affordable accommodation
- Person centred approach putting you in control of your support plan
- A multi-agency approach to support to ensure you have access to the support you need
- Support to find employment
- Free access to other YMCA services including health and leisure facilities, youth clubs, youth engagement and empowerment and outdoor education
- Cooking sessions and healthy eating
- Budgeting sessions on how to make your money go further
- Access to IT facilities
- Communal room where you can play Pool, watch T.V and get together with other residents
- Move-On Training to develop your independent living skills
- Support to find more permanent accommodation when you feel ready to move on